The Pi Beta Phi's Centennial Gate
• Architects - University of Arkansas
• Contractors - James H. Cone, Inc.
• Masonry contractor - Quarra stone
Mimi worked for Quarra Stone to carve multiple ashlar stones for this gate as well as one of the ball finials and on one of the two urns.
Curtis Institute of Music
• Architect - Venturi, Scott Brown and Associates, Inc.
• Construction Manager - Intech Construction, Inc.
• Structural Engineers - Keast & Hood Co.
• Civil Engineer - Stantec
• Preservation Consultant - Noble Preservation Services, Inc.
• LEED Consultant - Re:Vision
• Masonry subcontractor - Quarra Stone
Mimi worked under Quarra Stone to carve the box newel/baluster and the egg and dart banister.